YES!!! Totally agree with all that you have posted! It contained lots of educational information and provided a nice insight to how horses have affected many things. Great work!
I'm sorry but stating that horses are awesome is all the evidence you need to support the aforementioned claim is unitelligible. Give me evidence to support your claim. For example state: Horses relieve stress, then give me evidence that supports this.
This was actually my closing post and if you had paid attention to my other blogs I did address how horses relieve stress in horse therapy... so yeah. This was my closing on how it's hard to explain, horses are just amazing to me.... Do some research before you just post comments ok? Ok.
YES!!! Totally agree with all that you have posted! It contained lots of educational information and provided a nice insight to how horses have affected many things. Great work!
ReplyDeleteI think that your blog provided a lot of information and I enjoyed the aspect of the horses. I would love to work or ride with horses now!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry but stating that horses are awesome is all the evidence you need to support the aforementioned claim is unitelligible. Give me evidence to support your claim. For example state: Horses relieve stress, then give me evidence that supports this.
ReplyDeleteThis was actually my closing post and if you had paid attention to my other blogs I did address how horses relieve stress in horse therapy... so yeah. This was my closing on how it's hard to explain, horses are just amazing to me....
DeleteDo some research before you just post comments ok? Ok.
Good Job on your project. You know a lot about horses. Your project was really interesting and very educational.
ReplyDelete-Jenna Delongchamp